Next Council Meeting: Sunday October 20th at 7:00 pm cst.
Getting invalid forum token when logging in? Clear your cache and cookies and try again!

Getting the itch..

Bishop
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Getting the itch..

Post by Bishop » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:42 am

I had no desire to play Classic when it was announced, the grinding, being broke, and all that walking!! However, I've been watching Twitch and end up in the Classic channel. Anywho, I just wanted to check on health of the guilds as far as activity and sizes. I'm leaning Alliance as that is what I started as back in the day, though I did play Horde for Shaman as well. Wanting to know plans on raiding in the future, what classes are needed (in retail I mostly heal and tank) but looking at my Rogue for classic. Thanks for any input, look forward to hearing from you all.

Creed
Council Member
Council Member

Re: Getting the itch..

Post by Creed » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:44 am

Best way to find out is join us on discord. You can hop in both channels and folks will be glad to fill you in on what's going on.
**** WoW Classic Victim and Master of Nothing ****
"You have brought me pain and torment. I will return the favor."

Wabisan
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Wabisan » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:47 am

You can also just create a character for each and see how it goes and what you like about each.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Scugog
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Scugog » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:29 am

Def the Alliance side has some great folks.....I hope to see you on the alliance side and help us develop.

Bishop
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Bishop » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:25 am

Scugog wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:29 am
Def the Alliance side has some great folks.....I hope to see you on the alliance side and help us develop.
Oh I've taken the plunge. Full on Alliance side. Aerisa, my Druid is looking to be my main. Only level 17 atm but I'm here to help with anything I can.

Return to “Classic Community Forums”